• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for the Microsoft lovers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for the Microsoft lovers

Well it made me smile
    http://http://www.telegraph.co.uk/te...m.html?image=8
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Jokes on you matey.

1) tulip URL
    2) wrong image

Not that I am pro-ms, but I find the pro-unix/anti-ms to be a load of self-righteous, ignorant t055ers.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Bah I allways manage to mess up those linky things & the title was a poor attmept at bad humour, I think ill just go back to bed now
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        Jokes on you matey.

1) tulip URL
        2) wrong image

Not that I am pro-ms, but I find the pro-unix/anti-ms to be a load of self-righteous, ignorant t055ers.
        I agree but I had the misfortune to have to work with a guy a while back who was so gushing in his praise of everything MS produced it was sad. When Office 2000 came out he was going through its features and practically cheering. He needed a particularly good kicking! Twice. At least!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Back in my permie days I once worked with a guy who had screaming fits about how $hite MicroShaft were.
          He went raging to the boss about it. Told him he couldnt work with MS garbage.
          Boss pointed out that all the company software tools were MS based or ran on MS machines as he handed him his P45.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

TBH I do not care what badge it has as long as it works & does every thing I want it to, my only IT brand hang up would be Apple: I would love an I phone but I want it to have windows mobile on it as that is what I use
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              I agree but I had the misfortune to have to work with a guy a while back who was so gushing in his praise of everything MS produced it was sad. When Office 2000 came out he was going through its features and practically cheering. He needed a particularly good kicking! Twice. At least!
              I don't think I ever came across a proper MS fan-boy, to anything like the level of your typical Linux/open-source zealot.
              Last edited by d000hg; 18 September 2009, 09:10.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I was having a cigarette at a night club a couple of months ago and some bloke walked over and asked if I worked in IT (I must look a right geek). He then asked me which technology I worked in and then I could swear he was trying to pick a fight with me for using .NET instead of Java.

Comment

People who use M$ instead of MS should be taken outside and beaten with a big stick.

Gayness of the highest order.

Comment

Micro$haft

Comment

Working...
                    X