• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Revenga

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revenga

If some one had seriously p155ed you off and you wanted to extract revenge in the most evil of fashion's that you could, how would you go about it.

With out resorting to violence! as that is just far too easy

Please be creative with your respones as I will be using these ideas to extract my revenge.

Bone his wife.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

publicise his phone number is a local phone box (no wat i mean )
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

advert in the local rag for a chav car at a good price usually keeps their phone ringing for a while

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
          advert in the local rag for a chav car at a good price usually keeps their phone ringing for a while

Milan.

Done that Loot/Bargain Pages thing

I need something to deliver that KO blow. Something nasty, vindictive and vengeful.

To help the creative juices imagine you are extracting revenge on an agent who has d1cked you about, NOT that we ever would lol so dont panic D.A.

Comment

I have proposed this before.

Buy a car which matches his. Make Model and colour.
            Get a number plate made up which matches his.

Follow him for a number of days and trip every speed camera you pass, or take detours in and out of Londons congestion zone if he gets close.

You do run a slight risk if plod stops you, but if you give them his details.......
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Harrysp
              If some one had seriously p155ed you off and you wanted to extract revenge in the most evil of fashion's that you could, how would you go about it.

Please be creative with your respones as I will be using these ideas to extract my revenge.
              Harry - forgive him. Show him that you are a better person. Revenge begats revenge and the vicious circle will continue at great cost to all of you. So break the cycle and you will be better for it.
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Revenge

Stick a proken pint glass in his jugular vein when he is down at his local.

Option d) on the new citizenship test
                There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by Harrysp

The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.

Thomas Szasz, The Second Sin (1973) "Personal Conduct"

Comment

put a dog poo through his letter box (cycle to his home on Trick or Treat night at 1am) and see it getting blamed on mischievous kids.

Comment

Working...
                    X