• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

15 days left

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 days left

I have 15 days left on this current contract, I haven't done anything for the past two weeks because I'm waiting for other people to get their stuff together. Now we have a power cut that seems to have taken down part of Glasgow, including this place. Ho hum.

I thought this thread was going to be about Armageddon.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint.

Comment

Armageddon out of here.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Armageddon out of here.
          <shakes head>
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by teclo View Post
            I have 15 days left on this current contract, I haven't done anything for the past two weeks because I'm waiting for other people to get their stuff together. Now we have a power cut that seems to have taken down part of Glasgow, including this place. Ho hum.
            Does Glasgow have electricity?

Comment

Not at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Does Glasgow have electricity?
                I hear they are getting the wheel soon too.

Comment

It does again thankfully. Just a small bit of Partick went without today. No power to our mud huts for a couple of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by teclo View Post
                    It does again thankfully. Just a small bit of Partick went without today. No power to our mud huts for a couple of hours.
                    No doubt it was the fault of the English....

Comment

Working...
                    X