• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK London Blokes Curry night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK London Blokes Curry night

Grrrrrrrrrrr Much thigh slapping, and quaffing of ale followed by the hottest curry on the menu. Any suggestions when and where?

So shocked no one else started this thread.

Too busy trying to get in on the CUK laydees evening
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Grrrrrrrrrrr Much thigh slapping, and quaffing of ale followed by the hottest curry on the menu. Any suggestions when and where?

So shocked no one else started this thread.

Too busy trying to get in on the CUK laydees evening
    You are Betty aren't you?

You don't actually have to be a laydee ...
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Sounds good except for
      Much thigh slapping
      I think HAB's suggestion may be more suitable for those interested in thighs.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Sounds good except forI think HAB's suggestion may be more suitable for those interested in thighs.

or larger than usual gold lame slip ons
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I get the feeling I'm the only person in the world who does not like curry. Overcooked glop swimming in ghee that keeps you up all night by repeating on you. Now Mexican, on the other hand, is a completely different proposition. Chicken chimichangas and a few pitchers of iced Margherita anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
            I get the feeling I'm the only person in the world who does not like curry. Overcooked glop swimming in ghee that keeps you up all night by repeating on you. Now Mexican, on the other hand, is a completely different proposition. Chicken chimichangas and a few pitchers of iced Margherita anyone?
            Mexican food really disagrees with me. Gives me gas.

Curry on the other hand is the law. Perhaps we could do Tapas?

Comment

Curry on the other hand is the law. Perhaps we could do Tapas?
              Nah. Tapas is seriously gay.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                Nah. Tapas is seriously gay.
                I'll pop the suggestion in the correct thread then

Comment

[QUOTE=suityou01;951366]Mexican food really disagrees with me. Gives me gas.

QUOTE]

Isn't that one of the benefits!:

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
                    Refried Beans? Urgh, they look more like regurgitated beans!
                    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
                    X