• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Early morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early morning

Started at clientco at 7am (CET) today, due to some program manager demanding complete presence of "management team". Bob Shawadiwadi still not here. I f**king hate early mornings. I grew up in the countryside and if I liked early mornings I'd be a farmer. WTF is the point of early mornings? I like to start about 0930 and work through till 6. No more traffic jams, plenty of sleep, good breakfast etc, but no, some permie workaholic manager with a fat ugly wife and high blood pressure just had to insist everyone arrived at 7 this morning. F**k it, I'm not doing this again.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

SY01, is that you?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So you're not a morning person then?

I LOVE mornings and I leap out of bed really early ready to start a long conversation about something complicated.

Mr P hates me in the morning, I'm bright and cheerful and full of energy.

I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        I LOVE mornings and I leap out of bed really early ready to start a long conversation about something complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          whs
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Weirdo
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              Weirdo

Yep, thats my husbands opinion too!
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                WHS
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

What tablets are you on?
                  Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    SY01, is that you?
                    WHS

Comment

Working...
                    X