• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Evolution have jobs for you!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolution have jobs for you!

After re-submitting your cv to Jobsite, you automatically get an email from Evo

I've seen your CV on Jobsite and have a couple of jobs that potentially look suitable for you, however I could do with a bit more information.

Please click here to enter some more details and help me find you the ideal job.
    Of course you click to go to their webpage and you fill in various details including the following:

Referees
    Evolution provide clients with the name and contact details of two referees for everyone submitted to help add credibility to your application.

Under no circumstances will your current company be contacted for a reference without your express permission
    and (even worse imo)

Interviews / Applications

This information is essential to allow us to consider you for jobs without making duplicate applications.
    If they behave like hyenas, they really do deserve being sent bogus names and contact details
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    After re-submitting your cv to Jobsite, you automatically get an email from Evo

Of course you click to go to their webpage and you fill in various details including the following:

and (even worse imo)

If they behave like hyenas, they really do deserve being sent bogus names and contact details

But that would be unprofessional - wouldn't it lads
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post

Great - something useful for me to do this afternoon
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        But that would be unprofessional - wouldn't it lads
        No. My last two clients really were Mr C Lion and Mr Mike Hunt. Honest.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Ha, I just updated my cv to Jobsite / Jobserve about 10 minutes ago and lo an email from Evolution just arrived in my inbox. Time to get a couple of free 070 numbers and see what happens

Comment

I used to work with a guy who was really called Mike Hunt. I bet it's quite a common name.
            Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Megan Bacon.
              Mary Christmas.
              Ben Dover.
              Ivor Bigun.

All past colleagues.

Comment

must add Ivor Refrance to the list.
                Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

You might find this list useful : http://www.punnames.com/

I quite liked these ones,

Pete Abred
                  Lora D. West
                  Clint Toris

Comment

I don't see my fave, Phil McCrevis

Comment

Working...
                    X