• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RoomShare W Yorkshire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RoomShare W Yorkshire

Can anyone recommend a good source of room sharing near Leeds?

As a secondary factor, from next week my place in London will be free if anyone would like to use it as a week-time base - please PM me.

have a look at the leeds section of gumtree

Comment

Cheers

Comment

CUK London Blokes First Curry Night will be at Menelaus London pad.

HTH
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          CUK London Blokes First Curry Night will be at Menelaus London pad.

HTH
          Erm ...

Comment

Roomshare? Bit intimate?
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Sorry ... flatshare

Comment

I'm not using my place in Halifax except every other weekend at the moment, sadly my spare room is a building site at the mo.

Worth trying www.spareroom.co.uk as I've found my last couple of places while working on site through there.

There are some decent bits of West Yorkshire and some truly awful parts, it also depends where you're working as from Halifax to central Leeds (16 ish miles) can easily take over an hour, the roads can be incredibly busy especially on some routes.
                Leeds is almost on the North Yorkshire border so Harrogate can be an option if you're working in North Leeds and it's lovely there although a bit expensive.

If you need specific advice drop me a PM.

Comment

Flatshare

Been having the same problem in Leicester.

www.roomster.com and http://uk.easyroommate.com/

Also try Nestoria but I didn't find it great.

Used these ones as well as spareroom and finally come up with the goods.

Hope this helps.

Oh and hello from a newbie

Comment

Working...
                  X