• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brighton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brighton

Any CUKers live there?
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

No, but worked there. Why, what's up?

Comment

Lived there once. It's a distant suburb of London as far as contracting is concerned. OK if you can get a gig in Victoria or by the Thameslink, but otherwise a drag. House prices are not far off London too.
      Cats are evil.

Comment

No but I know a couple of contractors who do live there.

One of them even likes gladiator movies. But only the all girl type.

Comment

Went there and once took a walk on the shingle at sunset, nice. Though the Hilton hotel reminded me of the shinning.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I visited recently

Comment

I've stayed at The Grand, but these days I stay at the Hotel Du Vin, smaller and more "discrete".

I can recommend Casa Don Carlos tapas Bar in the Lanes and China Garden in Preston St. The Hanbury is great for late night drinking.

I contracted there for 4 weeks once.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                Any CUKers live there?
                Admins, HAB is cruising again!
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                  Admins, HAB is cruising again!
                  well it's apt he picked Brighton if he's cruising
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

What do you want to know?

Comment

Working...
                    X