• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's always someone elses fault . . .

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry Blackmore, was swinging on a small steel rail when he fell in the store in Liverpool.

His devastated mother was shopping just yards away when the tragedy happened.

He was taken to hospital but died at the end of a 10-day bedside vigil by his parents Suzanne Bond and Stephen Blackmore.

The critically-ill youngster was visited by his hero Steven Gerrard, who left him a new football as a present.

The distraught parents, who have four daughters, are now suing the supermarket giant for negligence.

Tragic loss, but surely, if there's any suggestion of "negligence" it is the Mother who should bear full responsibility for not supervising her toddler in a public place??

The vegetarian option.

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Harry Blackmore, was swinging on a small steel rail when he fell in the store in Liverpool.

His devastated mother was shopping just yards away when the tragedy happened.

He was taken to hospital but died at the end of a 10-day bedside vigil by his parents Suzanne Bond and Stephen Blackmore.

The critically-ill youngster was visited by his hero Steven Gerrard, who left him a new football as a present.

The distraught parents, who have four daughters, are now suing the supermarket giant for negligence.

Tragic loss, but surely, if there's any suggestion of "negligence" it is the Mother who should bear full responsibility for not supervising her toddler in a public place??

Any news on who gets the football?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Any news on who gets the football?
      BarSteward - but have a anyway!

Comment

Plenty of examples below

http://www.stellaawards.com/

Comment

My bet is Gerrard lamped him.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            My bet is Mascherano lamped him with a spinning back fist.

fixed that for you

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Plenty of examples below

http://www.stellaawards.com/
              God, that makes depressing reading.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

I blame Thatcher.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  My bet is Gerrard lamped him.
                  I think you will find that Gerrard defended himself from the obvious attack that was coming.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                  X