• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working in London?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working in London?

Need a place to crash during the week? (note: this isn't a commercial offering).

I'm going to be away from my place in London during the week working up in Yorkshire and whilst my dog has a sitter it'd be good to be able to have someone living here.

- Way cheaper than a hotel
    - More comfortable than a hotel (it's a two-bed flat in a Grade II listed building)
    - Excellent transport links to the City, including train, DLR and boat
    - Property at a riverside location

If this sounds like the kind of place you'd like to stay during your time down here in "the smoke" please let me know.

Cheers
    M.

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    Need a place to crash during the week? (note: this isn't a commercial offering).

I'm going to be away from my place in London during the week working up in Yorkshire and whilst my dog has a sitter it'd be good to be able to have someone living here.

- Way cheaper than a hotel
    - More comfortable than a hotel (it's a two-bed flat in a Grade II listed building)
    - Excellent transport links to the City, including train, DLR and boat
    - Property at a riverside location

If this sounds like the kind of place you'd like to stay during your time down here in "the smoke" please let me know.

Cheers
    M.
    Hiya,

I'm looking for somewhere to stay Mon-Fri, and I'd gladly look after your dog too!!

What area is it M and how much woudl you charge?
    (And do you have webcams set up all over the place - cause that's a must for me!)

Edit: I'd look after your doggie too, as long as it wasn't a biter!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
      Hiya,

I'm looking for somewhere to stay Mon-Fri, and I'd gladly look after your dog too!!

What area is it M and how much woudl you charge?
      (And do you have webcams set up all over the place - cause that's a must for me!)

Edit: I'd look after your doggie too, as long as it wasn't a biter!
      PM'd you ... only one webcam, and it's on my laptop!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

!
        How's the "watch housewives strip on webcam" business going these days?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          How's the "watch housewives strip on webcam" business going these days?
          A bit slow - I migth have to get my "swing low, sweet charriots" upgraded
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
          X