• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hero of The Western World

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hero of The Western World

Your favourite Scotsman
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Oh God!

What a pair of utter, utter knobs.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Was expecting that link to go to Sean Connery Wikipedia page….

Comment

Not my favourite Scotsman. Not even in the top 100 ...
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Got to be some kind of joke hasn't it?

One of my favourite stories about Bono is the one where he's between songs at a gig and starts preaching about world poverty. He's stood there doing a slow hand clap and says " Every time I clap my hands, a child dies" so some wag in the crowd shouts "then stop clapping your f*****g hands then you t**t"

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
            Got to be some kind of joke hasn't it?

One of my favourite stories about Bono is the one where he's between songs at a gig and starts preaching about world poverty. He's stood there doing a slow hand clap and says " Every time I clap my hands, a child dies" so some wag in the crowd shouts "then stop clapping your f*****g hands then you t**t"

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

So while USA, China, Russia and India are putting the world to rights our Prime Minister is having dinner with......................

"Rock star Bono, Queen Rania of Jordan, and the Israeli defence minister Ehud Barak were among the audience"

Comment

I have a great idea about how GB could be popular here at home. Nobody ever speaks ill of the dead.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The prime minister, in New York for the UN general assembly, was honoured as world statesman of the year at a VIP-packed gala dinner. The award was presented on behalf of the Appeal of Conscience Foundation, an interfaith organisation which campaigns for religious freedom and human rights, by the veteran US former secretary of state Henry Kissinger.
                  And to prove it was a tin pot award, they get war criminal Kissinger (is he still alive) to present it.

What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    I have a great idea about how GB could be popular here at home. Nobody ever speaks ill of the dead.
                    I like your thinking Xog.

Why oh why doesn't the UK breed the sort of psychopathic marksmen we need in such a crisis, like America does?

Is there grassy knoll anywhere near Parliament Square?

Comment

Working...
                    X