• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trousers back on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trousers back on

There seems to be a gaggle (at least 10) of young air stewardesses (possibly trainees) below my hotel room. Hopefully they'll quieten down before I tuck up for the night
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    There seems to be a gaggle (at least 10) of young air stewardesses (possibly trainees) below my hotel room. Hopefully they'll quieten down before I tuck up for the night
    Do I need to spell this out? FFS.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

And you're posting here because??????
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
        And you're posting here because??????
        I'm a sad old bugger Actually doing some work while watching the German footie - cup qualification games (Köln 3 - Wolfsburg 2, Frankfurt 5 - Aachen 2) and following the Carling Cup on the I'net. Also looking out the window I am definitely old enough to be their father
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I'm a sad old bugger Actually doing some work while watching the German footie - cup qualification games (Köln 3 - Wolfsburg 2, Frankfurt 5 - Aachen 2) and following the Carling Cup on the I'net. Also looking out the window I am definitely old enough to be their father
          go on. Are they bad girls? Do they need to be punished.

Comment

suityou02 says women tend to like the older more mature geek. I'm right in there I am.

Comment

following the Carling Cup on t'internet
              Being Lancastrian I have fixed that for you.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Tuck away my friend - you will sleep better and the girls will be none the wiser.
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Well it was tempting to go down to the bar but didn't. However, it did remind of some banter that Jackie Lynton once came out with between songs at a gig. He was telling the story of taking a flight when the stewardess bent over in front of him and he recalled seeing a film called 'Stewardesses Bending Over.' Anyway, this one had a small hole at the top of her stockings so what did he do? As any red blooded man would do he stuck his finger in it which basically much ended his flight.

Comment

Well it was tempting to go down to the bar but didn't.
                    Ah, I was wondering what "putting trousers back on" in the thread title was referring to.

Comment

Working...
                    X