• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whats your favourite colour, blue ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your favourite colour, blue ?

It's red here in Australia, not even a blue sky. It's like the desert has been lifted up and placed over our heads, I cant even see the Sydney Opera House.
    Mind you, I am thousands of miles away in Darwin.

I was talking to some aussies about the freak weather conditions here and I asked them if they thought it might be an attack from mars, although the chances were a million to one against. They stared blankly, no sense of humour these aussies.
    Although they did get the one about the bush fires in Townsville being the only ashes they would be getting this year. I was lucky to get out of the pub alive.

we are off to Litchfield national park today, which has that spectacular waterfall from crocodile Dundee

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

very nice.. seenit
    is there any water about at the moment for the falls?

watch out for crocs.. i have a story about a river crossing (coming back from the aboriginal art/cave place), an old (automatic) rangie with a upside down coke bottle used to waterproof the dizzy.... a stalled motor (father inlaw2B) ..... a very patient croc.

Comment

Working...
    X