• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Benidorm

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benidorm

I was thinking about a nice golf break with a few mates in the sun. One of them is keen on Benidorm - Surely not !?!?!?

Any reports ?

Originally posted by weemster View Post
    I was thinking about a nice golf break with a few mates in the sun. One of them is keen on Benidorm - Surely not !?!?!?

Any reports ?
    Too many people are snobbish about Benidorm but it's not as bad as it's painted - I love it!

Give it a blast, you might actually like it.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Too many people are snobbish about Benidorm but it's not as bad as it's painted - I love it!

Give it a blast, you might actually like it.
      Yes not ruling it out....just didn't spring to mind. The group range from 35 to 45, all up for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by weemster View Post
        Yes not ruling it out....just didn't spring to mind. The group range from 35 to 45, all up for a laugh.
        Trust me - in Benidorm you will have a laugh!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Cheers !

Comment

Benidorn, Alcohol, simples!
            Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Ahhhh Benidorm.

My first ever overseas trip. Four lads fae a wee Scottish town - first night we bought a case of San Miguel and it worked out at 15p a bottle ...

Think I shagged 10 nights in 14 (I was 17, that's important at that age).

Dunno if I'd want to go back though, not sure it'd be the paradise I thought it was all those years ago
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                Think I shagged 10 nights in 14 (I was 17, that's important at that age).
                Pot noodling doesn't count.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Pot noodling doesn't count.
                  Good job I wasn't counting it - no comments on quality control, any holes a goal when your 17 ..
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I go up there quite often at the weekend. The old part of the town is really nice , some good tapas bars etc. The bit where all the british beer boys go to is the north end of Playa Levante. Loads of English pubs there & all the hotels are full of brits but all the way along the rest of the beach there are some good places to drink. Not really Spanish style, more like theme bars but done quite tastefully IMO. There's one in particular, the name of which escapes me, but it's got a sort of Balinese theme and has a outside area with water features & windchimes etc and you can sit there on a nice comfy white sofa & while away the day drinking tinto de verano, or whatever your poison is.
                    By the way, do you plan on going to see Sticky Vicky while you are there?

Comment

Working...
                    X