• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MBA or Professional courses?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBA or Professional courses?

I am considering doing either an MBA or a Professional course such as The Business Analysis diploma (ISEB). Has anyone done the latter and if so what did you think?

My main question is which would be more rewarding for my career.

Haven't seen any jobs on jobserve demanding MBA's.

If you want a job in permiedom MBA's are probably the way to go. Nobody gives a flying @#%$ for them in Contractor Land.

Business Analysis sounds better - but you have to know what the market requires. Process re-engineering and Project Management is all the rage these days if you're not a technical guru....

Take a look on Jobserve is my advice - I expect ROI on every course I take and it's worked every time.

Comment

Working...
    X