• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weekend

Who is doing what?

We're off out for a meal tonight then home for a "Prison Break" marathon.

Tomorrow off to CM's sisters place for some sort of weird "Royston Vasey"esque event. Village goat drowning or summat.

Sunday back to Manchester.

(That is of course if my social secretary hasn't changed her mind about anything...)

I suspect a couple of pints will be consumed tonight in Mully's...

No change.... sounds about right
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Wine tasting tonight, promised would practice my much neglected piano for the rest of the weekend.

Comment

Planning on getting some of my Oz visa application finished....
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Polishing my flat. Probably a contractors night in or two.
          Mrs TLG is visisting next week so it has to pass muster.

Next weekend is Bier fest weekend. 4 days in Stuttgart. My head hurts already.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

M4 trips

Let's see, my weekend to have the kids, so leaving London at around 11am, driving to Bristol, looking for a present for my dad for Sunday before picking kids up at 4pm to drive back to London, then on Saturday off to the science museum with the kids, Sunday back down the M4 at 11am to have lunch with family for my dads birthday and give him the shoddy second rate birthday pressie I bought last minute, drop the kids off at ex's at around 7pm, then go to friends house to talk about job interview at his work on Monday at 10am... drive home wash shirt, iron shirt, go to bed....

next weekend I'm emptying a house before it sold, the weekend after kids again, the weekend after that going to france, weekend after that kids again, weekend after that... oh I might be free then :P
            Blaming it on permies since 1989

Comment

Saturday: as little as possible
              Sunday: taking DS1 to Games Day
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I finish my gig today (yeehah!!) and I'm off to that London on Sunday....so tonight will be a nice, quiet, civilised mooch in the house.

But tomorrow will be an 11 am start in Sunderland, all day lash fest, me and Mr SA getting up to all kind of mischief, acting completely inappropriately and showing ourselves up by about 5 I would have thought Awesome!!
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Up to Cologne in 2 hrs time, I officially move in today so I think a celebration meal and an early night is in order

tomorrow gf chef is treating me to a sauna/spa day to aid recovery from Oktoberfest (I somehow think it has more to do with her loving sauna's than my recovery but still)

Sunday i'm setting up a wireless bridge between routers and then adding in a Slingbox to the Cologne apartment to allow British tv viewing
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Tomorrow: working on prep for new gig starting Monday

Sunday: travelling to new gig starting Monday as car is currently sick in the garage

Comment

Working...
                    X