• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oktoberfest; How much beer would you need?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oktoberfest; How much beer would you need?

to enjoy the night with this waitress? OK, so she's a bit 'girl next door', but 2 of those big glasses and I bet she turns into a young Sharon Stone.
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 25 September 2009, 10:02.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

A lot of beers

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    to enjoy the night with this waitress? OK, so she's a bit 'girl next door', but how many of those big glasses would you need for her to become a young Sharon Stone?
    The more beers she can carry the more she earns so she would need to
    carry a lot to earn Sharon Stones daily rate.

Comment

Link SFW?
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Link SFW?
        Not really work related but worse has been posted.

Buxom-ish young lass with an arm full of beer

Comment

We all fell madly in love with the waitress who served our table at Oktoberfest. I took a photo of her at some point during the evening. Man, they really need to invent beer goggle lenses for cameras.

Comment

She's quite fit...

... for a German.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I'd sent her back to fill those glasses up.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

face like spanked azz

but you can poke the fire without checking out the mantlepiece etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  face like spanked azz

but you can poke the fire without checking out the mantlepiece etc etc
                  one beer for you then
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Sod the boat race, check out those knokers.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X