• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car Advice:Mazda 6

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Advice:Mazda 6

Thinking about getting a Mazda 6, just passed my driving test
    Anyone got one?
    Got about 12k to spend, any other ideas welcomed.
    whats the lowest you can do this for?

Originally posted by HankWangford
    Thinking about getting a Mazda 6, just passed my driving test
    I reckong they're a bit middle aged - which if you've just passed seems unlikely.

Originally posted by HankWangford
    Got about 12k to spend, any other ideas welcomed.
    Honda S2000. Then again insurance could be a bit pricey without NCB.

Turbodiesels are great to drive: used to have a peugeot 306 and loved it.

Comment

new Škoda Octavia 4x4 tdi DSG

Milan.

Comment

Yes, one of my toys is a race/rally modified Mazda 626. Great fun, looks like sh1t, rattles like a bag of bolts, blows everything away at the red light drag strip.

When I finally total it, which I almost certainly will this winter, I am most definitely going to buy another Mazda 6 and uplift in a similar way.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Threadeds imaginary Lambo.

Comment

A mate of mine just got a Mazda 6. Sat in it last weekend. Excellent car in my opinion. Didn't drive it, but felt nice and taut. can't really go wrong with that choice. Only slight negative is the Mazda brand but that's all crap anyway.

But for £12K I would get the Skoda Fabia vRS.
            Last edited by sasguru; 16 November 2005, 11:39.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

A ford Ka is great, I can almost park it at a right angle from the pavement. A friend of mine with a Smart can do it.
              Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Why is the Mazda brand negative?

The won the best coupe in what car 2 years running and the MX-5 is one of the best budget roadsters.

Of course he could buy a BMW 3 series, of which more were sold last year in Europe than Ford Mondeos, so hardly exclusive!

edit: the ford kack runs with a 1960s ford anglia engine (copyright shaunbhoy)
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                  But for £12K I would get the Skoda Fabia vRS.
                  He speaks the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by planetit
                    He speaks the truth.

Honda civic Type R 14k, 200bhp, holds it value.
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X