• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

exchange hosting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exchange hosting

anyone know a good one? 1gb mail box and outlook license included for less than £8ish...

I've had enough of 1and1 and their ****wit support and service that is constantly up and down.
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Originally posted by scooby View Post
    anyone know a good one? 1gb mail box and outlook license included for less than £8ish...

I've had enough of 1and1 and their ****wit support and service that is constantly up and down.
    If you find one, let me know. I'm looking to ditch my Webhosting company and am looking for someone that can offer a decent web and mail (Exchange) package.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Is £8 per month really feasible? If it was that cheap why wouldn't companies just host all thier mailboxes on this service?

Comment

Cobweb.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          noticed these the other day looking for a sharepoint provider. have you had experience with them? any good?
          I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
            noticed these the other day looking for a sharepoint provider. have you had experience with them? any good?
            Yes - used them to provide a hosted exchange/blackberry solution about 3 years ago to a client.

They were pricey at the time but worth the extra.

I even visited their facility and they mentioned that they sold white label exchange services to several ISP's for them to re-brand and sell on. e.g. BT

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              Yes - used them to provide a hosted exchange/blackberry solution about 3 years ago to a client.

They were pricey at the time but worth the extra.

I even visited their facility and they mentioned that they sold white label exchange services to several ISP's for them to re-brand and sell on. e.g. BT
              We use cobweb for our hosted exchange env, they are very good not problems, they sorted out our TLS problems which messagelabs couldn't fix

Highly Recommend

Comment

Working...
              X