• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who thinks Obama and Brown are going to head up a strike on Iran any time soon ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who thinks Obama and Brown are going to head up a strike on Iran any time soon ?

America will do the bombing and Britain will have a nice covert SAS operation.

Those pesky nuclear reactors and processing plants; how dare those evil Iranians create nuclear war heads - those types of WMDs are much safer in our submarines built by Geordie dockers.

They'll just use cruise missiles. No need to risk humans on a job like that...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post

America will do the bombing and Britain will have a nice covert SAS operation.

Those pesky nuclear reactors and processing plants; how dare those evil Iranians create nuclear war heads - those types of WMDs are much safer in our submarines built by Geordie dockers.
      That seems to be the direction the wind is blowing.
      Not sure they will as one day an attack on a Muslim nation will unite the entire Muslim world against the West. Lord knows what mayhem that will cause.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Brown will never do anything; he is an indecisive coward. Not only that, but he’s voter base has been reduced to a runt of hard-core leftie nutters and immigrarants that are either mulims or have sympathies for them. He would never do anything that would drive his few remaining voters off to fringe parties such as the Greens.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

The conspiracy theorists say Iraq was bombed shortly after Sadam ditched the Dollar for oil transactions, as I'm A Dinner Jacket has just done.

Comment

Iraq along with help from the USA and UK attacked Iran. Iran won that war. There are 70 million Iranians and Iran manufactures cars, buses, aircraft and pharmaceuticals. Any attack on Iran would unite all political parties. An attack on Iran would not be like an attack on Iraq that was is a weak state at the time of the last invasion, not lease oil will blockaded from the Persian Gulf and any country that was used to launch an attack would be counter attack. Turkey has already said it’s out the question not to mention the Caspian Sea Pact.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
              how dare those evil Iranians create nuclear war heads - those types of WMDs are much safer in our submarines built by Geordie dockers.
              Religious fanatics of any kind should not have access to advanced weapons, better no weapons at all.

Israel could have nuked them long time ago, but, despite religion playing there big role, they've wisely chosen to avoid bragging about nukes they have and how they can melt down Iran and others.

Bush should have dealt with Iran, not Iraq - that might turn out to be a very trafic mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Religious fanatics of any kind should not have access to advanced weapons, better no weapons at all.

Israel could have nuked them long time ago, but, despite religion playing there big role, they've wisely chosen to avoid bragging about nukes they have and how they can melt down Iran and others.

Bush should have dealt with Iran, not Iraq - that might turn out to be a very trafic mistake.

If Bush had "dealt" with Iran, how do you think the Iranians would react?
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  The conspiracy theorists say Iraq was bombed shortly after Sadam ditched the Dollar for oil transactions, as I'm A Dinner Jacket has just done.
                  I don't think this will happen any time soon. After last time they would definately need to get a UN resolution first. Russia would veto it.

No, all eyes on the markets, G20 and Lisbon treaty. Major market crash, and currency collapse on its way.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    They'll just use cruise missiles. No need to risk humans on a job like that...
                    Aren't these facilities all underground ?

Anyways the US haven't got a pot to piss in at the moment. Public opinion is rallied against Obama, to get out of Afghanistan.

Wouldn't recommend buying a holiday home in Israel in the near future

Comment

Working...
                    X