• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Place your fantasy dilema type posts here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place your fantasy dilema type posts here

Have a fake attention seeking dilema? Then here is the place for other more gullible members to indulge you
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

What's the recent news on She-Who-Cannot-Be-Named?

Comment

Oh thank goodness - maybe someone can help!

Brad Pitt, Viggo Mortenson or Russell Crowe. Which two hearts should I break?
      It's a real toughie
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Oh thank goodness - maybe someone can help!

Brad Pitt, Viggo Mortenson or Russell Crowe. Which two hearts should I break?
        It's a real toughie
        ooh I don't know. Gerard Depardieu has just asked me to run a vineyard.

What's a girl supposed to do
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I can't decide on my itinerary for my tour of the Caribbean islands over the next six months. Should I go north to south or the other way?
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I'm being stalked by a red-haired hottie who used to post on this site. But she's a bit bonkers. Should I bonk her before getting the police involved?

Comment

Clearly made up as there are no attractive women who post on this site
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                Better get yer tin hat dusted off
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  How do you know? I've met some of them.

(By "some" I don't mean only some of those I've met are, just that I've met only some of them.)
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I'm happy.

How's that for a fantasy?

Comment

Working...
                    X