• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtW

Just out of interest, is this AtW character for real or what? He seems to be inactive for weeks on end and then comes in here and floods the side with his inane ramblings for a few days before he disappears again. I mean, FFS I came in here earlier & more than half the threads on the first page of general were started by him. I'm just like, what the hell, and go elsewhere until he pisses off again. And I'm sure I'm not alone.

Originally posted by bekarovka View Post
    Just out of interest, is this AtW character for real or what?
    AtW is one of the greatest studs on ContractorUK.

Well, one of the biggest knobs, anyway.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

AtW is a Russian dissident of the type not worth wasting valuable plutonium one besides which he would be too mean to visit a sushi bar to facilitate an assassin. He is like a Matruska but each doll painted with a different theme.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

He is my ex-lover.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

He's real - he has posted his real name and company details, but I'm not too certain he's not a reverse-sockpuppet.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            He is my ex-lover.
            I thought he was your love-child.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
              I thought he was your love-child.
              Maybe he's both
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

He's a 30 something Russian virgin with a very fine moustache and a penchant for feeding squirrels his nuts.

And he's very very clever, so clever he knows more about any subject any of us could mention than any of us do.

Every now and again I start liking him, then he posts bollocks like that stuff yesterday on hiring people etc and I realise why he can be a bit of a knob.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I think the real problem with AtW is that he's autistic.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                    Every now and again I start liking him, then he posts bollocks like that stuff yesterday on hiring people etc and I realise why he can be a bit of a knob.
                    You mean where he said paying £500/day for a contractor long-term is crazy? He's right. I didn't read all that taxi nonsense but his key argument is correct; if a company hires a contractor for 2 years they should have employed a permie in most cases (exceptions apply as always).
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X