• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brown not on prescription painkillers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brown not on prescription painkillers

Or so he says.

Better for everyone if he had been ? linky
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

A friend of the business secretary said: "Peter has to have a title because without one he quickly reverts to being a long, perfectly manicured streak of absolutely **** all."

Comment

Nope, he is not on painkillers; he's on MAOIs.

The painkiller question on Marr was a red herring.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Why all this fuss about prescription. I bet he gets his "anti-depressants" and "painkillers" from that dodgy bloke in the pub carpark.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'd put him on paraquat frequently and often!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Once is generally found to be sufficient.

HTH.
            It's the 'generally' bit I'd like to see changed to always in his case.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              Nope, he is not on painkillers; he's on MAOIs.

The painkiller question on Marr was a red herring.
              WHS.

No blogs or MSM have been going on about painkillers, it has always been about the anti-depressant drugs referred to as MAOI because of evidence of Gordo's dietary prerequisites.

Marr was providing the prime monster with a plausible deniability i.e. no, I didn't take painkillers (but I am taking MAOI).
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Aren't those the ones that most doctors no longer prescribe, due to newer ones - prozac, etc. being available ?

Comment

Originally posted by bobhope View Post
                  Aren't those the ones that most doctors no longer prescribe, due to newer ones - prozac, etc. being available ?
                  No. They're the ones that are the anti-depressants of last resort. For when the fluffier type have failed.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Is that the drug that gives you an election?

Comment

Working...
                    X