• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ba001

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ba001

Just had an email from Willie Walsh - apparently he's 37000ft above the atlantic on the first flight from London City to NYC.

Flash git...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Check the header. You'll find that he sent it 10 days ago and it arrived via Rio de Janeiro, Birmingham International, Chicago, Lagos and Paris Charles de Gaulle.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
      Check the header. You'll find that he sent it 10 days ago and it arrived via Rio de Janeiro, Birmingham International, Chicago, Lagos and Paris Charles de Gaulle.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
      X