• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bobs new doings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobs new doings

I am now doings most excellent commercial.

Please be lookings at http://shawadiwadi.blogspot.com/
    I do all codes.
    Much Quickness - Plenty Cheapness.
    New most excellent Blogger: http://shawadiwadi.blogspot.com/
    New YouTube Channel: BobShawadiwadi

Excellent Bob!

Nice moves too.

I'll be sure to look you up for any software doings!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BobShawadiwadi View Post
      Nice one Bob, see you down the MG road on Thursday night. Oh, and if you can have some test cases written by then that actually test parts of the code and don't just return 0 then that would bring me most excellent happiness.
      Last edited by ForkBoy; 29 September 2009, 18:19. Reason: flipped up the code tag (hey, i've been drinking all evening)

Comment

Flash seems appears almost ubiquitous for animated content now. Java applets for example seem to have taken backstage, and I forget what the MS effort is called. Trouble is it's not open source (to create the files) and is expensive to buy. Have many of you lot bitten the bullet and bought Flash, or do you use something else?

Comment

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Inspired! Don't stop!

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Am I missing something? The link won't work for me
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Think I'm missing something too and the link does work.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

Flash seems appears almost ubiquitous for animated content now. Java applets for example seem to have taken backstage, and I forget what the MS effort is called. Trouble is it's not open source (to create the files) and is expensive to buy. Have many of you lot bitten the bullet and bought Flash, or do you use something else?
                  You can get a trial version which you can rinse and repeat with a vmware save.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    You can get a trial version which you can rinse and repeat with a vmware save.
                    Not heard of that, but do sometimes wonder where time limited products hide their cookies.

Comment

Working...
                    X