• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beaten by the Germans again!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beaten by the Germans again!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ond-place.html

German men have been voted the world's worst lovers, narrowly beating English men to the unwanted title.

A poll of 15,000 women found that Germans are considered "too smelly".

English lovers came second because they are so lazy, while men from Sweden were branded "too quick to finish" and came third.

1. Germany (too smelly)

2. England (too lazy)

3. Sweden (too quick)

4. Holland (too dominating)

5. America (too rough)

6. Greece (too lovey-dovey)

7. Wales (too selfish)

8. Scotland (too loud)

9. Turkey (too sweaty)

10. Russia (too hairy)
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ond-place.html

German men have been voted the world's worst lovers, narrowly beating English men to the unwanted title.

A poll of 15,000 women found that Germans are considered "too smelly".

English lovers came second because they are so lazy, while men from Sweden were branded "too quick to finish" and came third.
    Well, that would make a refreshing change.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

IIRC German women used to criticise their men for being too orderly when they get in the sack. They'd empty their pockets, laying everything out neatly on the dresser, then fold up each item of clothing after taking it off.

The women didn't say, but I'd imagine The Flight Of The Valkyrie at top volume must get a bit wearing too.

Comment

[url]... English lovers came second because they are so lazy, while men from Sweden were branded "too quick to finish" and came third.

1. Germany (too smelly)

2. England (too lazy) ...
        Too lazy? That's ridiculous - What's a guy supposed to do lying on his back when the woman is doing all the work? Read the paper?
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Too lazy? That's ridiculous - What's a guy supposed to do lying on his back when the woman is doing all the work? Read the paper?
          I usually have a nap. She wakes me up when finished so that I can ask her how was it for her.

Comment

too smelly, too lazy, too quick, too dominating, too rough, too lovey-dovey, too selfish, too loud, too sweaty, too hairy
            Man, I really need to investigate my family tree one of these days. I'm pretty sure I've been accused of all of those.

Comment

German women would also beat the English

1 Germany - Hairy armpits
              2 England- ?????????????

Comment

7. Wales (too selfish)

It's not that I don't understand, I just can't see the point they're trying to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  7. Wales (too selfish)

It's not that I don't understand, I just can't see the point they're trying to make.
                  Yeah, it should be 6 rather than 7. What kind of selfish sex act is 7?

Comment

I have taken great pleasure in posting that link to my work mates.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X