• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Budge Over

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Budge Over

Right, start making room please. Last day and all that. The Indians are now fully in charge.

What's the view like from the bench? Any rivers nearby that I might be able to wet a line in?

at least you get a decent run at the xmas shopping.

Comment

Stationery cupboard raided?
      Cookies and browsing history cleared?
      Timesheet signed?

Good. Now take a seat and enjoy the scenery as I'm sure you won't be benched for long.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
        Right, start making room please. Last day and all that. The Indians are now fully in charge.
        Will be there in a couple of months too.

Hope you're off the bench soon.

Rhubarb.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post

What's the view like from the bench? Any rivers nearby that I might be able to wet a line in?
          Move to India - is that an option? Apparently they are looking for experienced staff out there.

Comment

hold tight, hopefully it won't be for long
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Thanks Gents.

Right, last post. Clear cookies, give back the laptop and out the door.

On the river tomorrow.

Comment

is it too late to plant the designer bugs, change the admin passwords, and
                disable the backups, remember to give your mobile in case they need you back!

Comment

apparently one of bobs mates said on radio 5 he was getting £35 a day from crapgemini

and he was probably one of the more senior ones

what can we do

Comment

the view from my bench is quite nice, over looking fields.

Buckle up its going to be a bumpy ride

Comment

Working...
                    X