• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What would the Tories do that's different?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In what way will a Tory government be an improvement over Labour? What will they do differently? Isn't it time we voted for the mad and possibly less corrupt Liberal/LibDem/social democrates or whatever they are called now? You know the party that has that old Vince guy who is simple but honest and isn't their leader because we don't know who their leader is?

Doesn't matter who I vote for, Vince will be returned in Twickenham.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I have no idea. Probably make everyone suffer as they clean up the public finance mess, by which time, everyone will hate them and vote Labour again.

I really couldn't care less who gets in.

Comment

Scrap ID cards hopefully - actually, the Lib Dems would do that too. Otherwise I'm not expecting much. I suppose the Tories are at least honest about shafting the poor instead of Labour who pretend to help but shaft them anyway.

Comment

Hopefully they'll make less of an effort to micro-manage everyone's lives...
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

They will roll back the frontiers of the state (once again).

David Cameron is my MP. Have met him on a couple of occasions and he strikes me as a nice, ordinary (if rich) fellow. He will sometimes stand on a soapbox outside Witney Town Hall and speak, impromptu, on some local issue or other to the passers by.

You can't picture Gordon Doom doing that, can you?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post

I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I, Global stateman I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I, economic genuis I,I,I,I,I,I,I

One-eyed Scottish twat*

* not all one eyed Scots are twats.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

It really doesn't matter who gets in as the are just stooges for the trilateral commission. There has not been democracy in the world since 1954. Tory = Labour.

HTH
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  * not all one eyed Scots are twats.
                  evidence please
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                    No, because he's too busy running the country, perhaps?

Do you honestly think that Dave is going to be outside Witney town hall after the next election??
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X