• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Informative website

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Informative website

http://www.mouseprice.com/area-guide-index

Chase down your postcode. Lots of information here.

Very interesting website. Thanks for pointing it out

Comment

Interesting.

It says the national average for a 2-bedroom house is £187894.

Sounds very high to me. I wonder what it would be if they left London out of the calculation.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

They do a monthly email service where you can see how much houses in your area have gone for.

Handy...
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Avarage for 5+ bedroom house in TW2 (my locale and Vince Cable's surgery, donchaknow) - £465,300.

You wouldn't get a skip for that. And I should know, I owe money on that skip!

Comment

Originally posted by TroubleAtMill View Post
            Avarage for 5+ bedroom house in TW2 (my locale and Vince Cable's surgery, donchaknow) - £465,300.

You wouldn't get a skip for that. And I should know, I owe money on that skip!
            Except you can get a 3 bedroom town house 2 minutes away from Twickenham station for £419000, before you start haggling.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              Except you can get a 3 bedroom town house 2 minutes away from Twickenham station for £419000, before you start haggling.
              Yeah, but do you really want to live in Hounslow?

Comment

Working...
              X