• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open note to any agencies watching.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open note to any agencies watching.

Please, after many years of doing it, could you not:

! Ring me up asking where I've just worked and ask for the name of the hiring manager (so you can try and get some business from them. Do your own work rather than leeching someone else's clients).

! Ring me up, ask me if I have any roles outstanding and where they are (again so you can nick someone else's business. You wouldn't like me to tell someone else about a role you're advertising so don't expect me to do the same for you).

! Ring me up about a role, tell me all the info and then, when I ask for a job spec and more info, promise to email me all the info and then fail to do so.

If anyone else has anything else to add please feel free.

Working...
X