• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Des res

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Des res

I read about this story in the paper this morning but watching the video on the Beeb website when the camera pans out to reveal the 'neighbouring property' is absolutely hilarious.

You couldn't make this up.

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    You couldn't make this up.
    No kidding and I liked this section.

Estate agent Geering & Colyer points out its proximity to a nature reserve and photos show it in rural isolation.
    But New Romney Town Council said it was "disingenuous" not to mention its neighbours, Dungeness A and B.

Comment

It could be turned into into a pub. Workers have to drink somewhere...
      Cats are evil.

Comment

Wonderful. Just wonderful.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Don't mock, that's DimPrawn's holiday cottage
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I used to live next door in Dungeness B. Unfortunately the view over the Denge and the marsh was spoilt by all these ramshackle cottages strewn about the place.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
              It could be turned into into a pub. Workers have to drink somewhere...
              There is one right next door.

I was down there a month ago and it took me a while to realise that some of the fenced off coastguard buildings had been converted into holiday retreats. It was the designer furniture that gave it away.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                We've gone on holiday by mistake. We're in this cottage here. Are you the farmer?

Comment

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-13288833.html

Comment

Working...
                    X