• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fast forward

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast forward

Its a tv series in the Lost and Heroes genre

the missus is hooked after one episode and I might give it a further look

any fans out there ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Do you mean Flash Forward?

Saw last weeks - not convinced. Next episode is tonight, I'll give it another go.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Mr nor downloaded it, might give it a go, not so sure about the concept
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Front Row on Monday night didn't seem to think too much of it
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

As I said to a pal earlier in the week

It's going to suck you in, then drag it out for 5+ series before you find out that somebody moved an island.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Its a tv series in the Lost and Heroes genre

the missus is hooked after one episode and I might give it a further look

any fans out there ?

I caught the first episode - it has potential. I'll try and stick with it, as I've bailed on a few series after a couple of episodes only to regret it afterwards as they pick up pace.
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Spolier for tonights episode: It ends with the line .....

D. Gibbons is a bad man.

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Got the second episode of Burn Notice tonight which ain't too bad. Mrs. D. is a bit of a Bruce Campbell fan. Waiting for the 2nd series of Dexter to start on German terrestial (3rd is already on digital) which was also ptty good.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I imagine series one will be great, then it will just carry on and nobody will watch because Sky will buy the rights. Like Lost. And House. Etc.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Sky+'d it last week and today - may watch it tonight.

As mentioned before, bit concerned it will end up like Lost where nothing much happens for a couple of series.

Comment

Working...
                    X