• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Windows 7

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 7

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/b...-200909182075/

Windows 7 has been introduced after Microsoft admitted its Vista operating system was a 'less good product' in what IT experts have described as the most ambitious understatement since the captain of the Titanic reported some slightly damp tablecloths.

IT consultant, Charlie Reeves, added: "Vista was 'less good' in the same way being tortured for three months in Abu Ghraib is 'less good' than a Belgian three-way with Scarlett Johansson and Lindsay Lohan."

Meanwhile first year student Nathan Muir said: "My degree involves desktop publishing, spreadsheets and multimedia presentations, so I'm really looking forward to a hopeless series of meaningless error messages before crying myself to sleep every night."

Have you tried Linux?
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

.. involves desktop publishing, spreadsheets and multimedia presentations ..
      Why is he using a Windows machine?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
        Why is he using a Windows machine?
        That does rather scream MAC doesnt it.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Who is going to mention the Mac option?
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/b...-200909182075/

Windows 7 has been introduced after Microsoft admitted its Vista operating system was a 'less good product' in what IT experts have described as the most ambitious understatement since the captain of the Titanic reported some slightly damp tablecloths.

IT consultant, Charlie Reeves, added: "Vista was 'less good' in the same way being tortured for three months in Abu Ghraib is 'less good' than a Belgian three-way with Scarlett Johansson and Lindsay Lohan."

Meanwhile first year student Nathan Muir said: "My degree involves desktop publishing, spreadsheets and multimedia presentations, so I'm really looking forward to a hopeless series of meaningless error messages before crying myself to sleep every night."

Oh dear I think that a little wee came out
            Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              [url]
              Lindsay Lohan is a bit of a dyke, so you might just end up feeling left out and inadequate before going home early and crying whilst trying to finish a pot noodle
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                Lindsay Lohan is a bit of a dyke, so you might just end up feeling left out and inadequate before going home early and crying whilst trying to finish a pot noodle
                I'm not sure I'd consider watching Lindsay Lohan and Scarlett Johannsen together a bad day.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  I'm not sure I'd consider watching Lindsay Lohan and Scarlett Johannsen together a bad day.
                  Just watching them is hardly a threeway
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Congrats Spaceman on possibly the best off topic tangent ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X