• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time to change my clothes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to change my clothes

I've just spilt the juice of a plumb down my shirt. Earlier I dribbled my coffee down it too. When I looked at it - it is disgustingly filthy.

Then I realised - I've had the same shirt on since Sunday. Come to think of it - I've got the same underwear on too.

I'm off to get changed.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Which Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      I've just spilt the juice of a plumb down my shirt. Earlier I dribbled my coffee down it too. When I looked at it - it is disgustingly filthy.

Then I realised - I've had the same shirt on since Sunday. Come to think of it - I've got the same underwear on too.

I'm off to get changed.
      Surely "the juice of a pair of plums"?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Is it time for your annual bath too?
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I might buy some new underpants. Is it just me, or after a while do underpant leggings become loose and Mr floppy ends up escaping?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            I might buy some new underpants. Is it just me, or after a while do underpants leggings become loose and Mr floppy ends up escaping?
            Mine tries to escape but not when he's floppy!

Comment

Having spend some time in hot climates - I like it all free and easy around that area.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                I might buy some new underpants. Is it just me, or after a while do underpant leggings become loose and Mr floppy ends up escaping?
                As a founder member and current President of "The not very well hung club of Great Britain" I have no experience of this at all.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  Having spend some time in hot climates - I like it all free and easy around that area.
                  Indeed.

Live and unleashed is how I roll.
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                    Indeed.

Live and unleashed is how I roll.
                    You are starting on the "too much information" road again.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Working...
                    X