• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Installing CCTV this weekend....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing CCTV this weekend....

Had enough of my nutty neighbour banging on my door spouting codswallop, so ordered a CCTV kit arriving at the weekend.

As well as a decent day and night vision camera, it also has sound.

I have a feeling that there will be no more madness from them, once they know that any more doorstep conversations will be recorded…..

As the mics are cheap, thinking of getting a couple more dotted around the house for extra entertainment value

u da man !!!

awesome Wilmsloooooooooooooooooooow episode

luv it

who are the script writers ? their creativity goes from strength to strength

keep up the good work

Wilmslooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow,

toptip, get yerself a YouTube channel and wack the vids onto YouTube, you get get cult status and become a legend on ther with the financial reward it brings too !!

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      u da man !!!

luv it

keep up the good work

toptip, get yerself a YouTube channel and wack the vids onto YouTube, you get get cult status and become a legend on ther with the financial reward it brings too !!

Milan.

Hmm.... Plan B thoughts......

Comment

sure is,

then you can make it a sport to shall we say, enthuse the neighbours, and get it onto youtube for your followers to subscribe to

get enough hits per month and you will be getting pay cheques from google !

you keep even ask followers to suggest activities to enthuse the neighbours, get some real audience participation

Milan.

Comment

u da man !!!

luv it

keep up the good work

Milan.
          Milan, are you regressing into an Internet spotty?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Try learning not to piss your neighbours off, it's much cheaper in the long run.

Comment

dstadt,

what's an internet spotty ?

Milan.

Comment

dstadt,

Milan.
                Look in the mirror
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

dstadt,

Milan.
                  PFY using LOL, ROFLMAO (or whatever) or txtspk....
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

i c

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X