• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Yamal Implosion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Yamal Implosion

Found the post via the Devil's Kitchen. The argument for catastrophic man made climate change undermined again; even sasguru must agree that cherry picking data sets to get the result you want is poor science. This bloke Briffa should be kicked out of the University of East Anglia.

That was in the register earlier this week.

problem with the whole climate thing is that there is so much money for any sort of climate research that you have to start questioning the motives of some of these papers
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

El Reg Link

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/09/29/yamal_scandal/
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

I've been saying since day one that the man made climate change mantra is utter bollox from a scienctific basis.

The models that underpin the "science" are laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I've been saying since day one
          You are 2009 years old?

No wonder you're a millionaire...
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            You are 2009 years old?

No wonder you're a millionaire...
            No, I just look it.

Comment

The climate hasn't changed since the Earth's creation 4000 years ago.

Comment

I read today that archaeologists have just discovered a roman emperor's house at the site of an old roman port near Rome.

Today that port is by the airport, two miles inland. Sea levels must have changed significantly over the past 2000 years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  I read today that archaeologists have just discovered a roman emperor's house at the site of an old roman port near Rome.

Today that port is by the airport, two miles inland. Sea levels must have changed significantly over the past 2000 years or so.
                  Or the land changed, coast lines aren't static even if the sea level is
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

That'll be them V8 chariots they had back then.

Comment

Working...
                    X