• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's Central Heating day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Central Heating day

BBC
    The first of October is "central heating day", when many people switch on their radiators for the winter.
    WTF!

I've got the doors and windows open and sitting here in a short sleeve shirt.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    BBC

WTF!

You changed?

You were beginning to smell a bit
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      You changed?

You were beginning to smell a bit
      Aye (to both bits)
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

BBC

WTF!

Shandy drinkers! The heating goes on at Chez Zip in mid November.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

It is freezing here.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            It is freezing here.
            And here!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

BBC

WTF!

pink tutu

Comment

I wait until there's frost on the inside of my scrotum.

Comment

Slept with the windows pulled to for the first time since Aprril last night. Not shut, just on the latch. Still havn't dug the duvet out again yet, using the cotton bedspread on it's own atm.

Reminds me, need to order some gas beofe the heating can go on anyway. Not needed to since spring as the hotwater uses bugger all anyway.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                  X