• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing this weekend?

Lets pretend that I care.......

Off to Gdansk later visiting friends for the weekend.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Was supposed to be going to Thorpe park but it looks like my son has flu so that aint going to happen now
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Let's pretend I care...

Caring for sick orphans at the local orphanage.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Caring for sick orphans at the local orphanage.
          Do you want another? Honest we'll take him back when he's better!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

This afternoon - off to Sheffield to watch a band of travelling minstrels. Staying in said place overnight.

Saturday - back to Manchester to nurse a hangover (CMs, not mine). Consuming CMs wonderful Cottage Pie and watching DVDs.

Sunday - A bit of a jog round Holingworth Lake assuming CM has recovered from her hangover. Sunday Roast (Whaddya think CM?)

Comment

Concert tonight in Sheffield -

Quiet night in tomorrow.

Nice long walk on Sunday!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Watching the F1 and doing a bit of shopping.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  This afternoon - off to Sheffield to watch a band of travelling minstrels. Staying in said place overnight.

Saturday - back to Manchester to nurse a hangover (CMs, not mine). Consuming CMs wonderful Cottage Pie and watching DVDs.

Sunday - A bit of a jog round Holingworth Lake assuming CM has recovered from her hangover. Sunday Roast (Whaddya think CM?)
                  Spooky!
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Friday night - drowing my sorrows
                    Saturday - going to see a recording of I'm sorry I haven't a clue, more booze
                    Sunday - grand prix more booze
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X