• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F1 Japan (possible spoilers)... Anyone watching live?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F1 Japan (possible spoilers)... Anyone watching live?

I'm up early to watch, anyone else? Will Vettel's car die half-way, will Barrichello keep the championship open? How many more cars will crash out?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Yep I'm watching. Not a good start for the Brawns.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Been up since very early, not to watch cars go in circles but to administer calpol.....

Comment

Seems button is limping to this championship in the least convincing way possible. can't see him losing a 14 point lead with 2 to go...
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
          Seems button is limping to this championship in the least convincing way possible. can't see him losing a 14 point lead with 2 to go...
          Kiss of death

We should find out if Brawn get the constructors championship very soon.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            Kiss of death

We should find out if Brawn get the constructors championship very soon.
            nah he'll be fine. Would be nice to at least score a podium in the next 2 tho
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Sooooooooooo close for Brawn in the constructors ... 0.5pts FFS.

Clinical race from Vettel who didn't look particularly like he was under any challenge: I expected more accidents though.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                Sooooooooooo close for Brawn in the constructors ... 0.5pts FFS.

Clinical race from Vettel who didn't look particularly like he was under any challenge: I expected more accidents though.
                There is a stewards enquiry into whether Rosberg exceeded the speed limit under the safety car. If he did, Brawn will win the constructors.

I thought there would be more accidents too. The one involving Alguarsuari looked nasty at first but he seems to be OK
                +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  There is a stewards enquiry into whether Rosberg exceeded the speed limit under the safety car. If he did, Brawn will win the constructors.

I thought there would be more accidents too. The one involving Alguarsuari looked nasty at first but he seems to be OK
                  Seeing the ING sign being destroyed was a fabulous picture and a good analogy of INGs relationship with the Renault team (albeit that it wasn't a Renault that'd crashed)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                    nah he'll be fine. Would be nice to at least score a podium in the next 2 tho
                    I'm not so sure he'll be fine. The Red Bulls are very quick and if JB has one race where he doesn't finish ...
                    I can't believe they are getting rid of Barrichello - WTF is that all about?
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X