• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stunning moon tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stunning moon tonight

For those of who who don't have cloud cover.

Very nice full moon
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I can't quite see it from my armchair yet - in about half an hour it should be shining in on me

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I can't quite see it from my armchair yet - in about half an hour it should be shining in on me
        Ahah - it's just starting to enter the top left pane of the windows. Very nice, with lots of fluffy little clouds being illuminated by it

Comment

I can't see it here
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

It was pleasant watching light clouds scud over it.

Potentially a couple of nice photos through the gaps.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

By sheer coincidence I've just now been out to look at the moon.

-New pair of glasses, I always like to test them on the moon/stars.
              Jupiter was showing as a disk rather than twinkling like a proper star.....

I'd left the task of getting new specs for a while and the difference is staggering...

Comment

..and presumably this is the harvest moon, being the closest to the equinox.

Comment

That's no moon. It's a space station.

Comment

Originally posted by RSoles View Post
                    ..and presumably this is the harvest moon, being the closest to the equinox.
                    Aye, it is.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X