• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twitter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter

Summed up quite well, me thinks!

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Like it!!

I still don't get the whole Twitter thing. I had 2 emails last week for people who are now "following me" on twitter. Bear in mnd I only set up an account cos everyone else seemed to be doing it yes, I am a sheep!! And, I have never ever posted anything
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Like it!!

I still don't get the whole Twitter thing. I had 2 emails last week for people who are now "following me" on twitter. Bear in mnd I only set up an account cos everyone else seemed to be doing it yes, I am a sheep!! And, I have never ever posted anything
      I don't get it either! I haven't set one up but wonder what I'm missing out on. I have looked at it time and time again and am stunned by the banality of it.

Still might join though, cos don't want to miss out obviously.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        I don't get it either! I haven't set one up but wonder what I'm missing out on. I have looked at it time and time again and am stunned by the banality of it.

Good enough reason as any!!

Hows the baby, Mary?
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

Go see the movie "idiocracy" and you will see that we are now having more and more clues to this developent. Twatter being only one of them. Fox News/Sky News are other examples.
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Good enough reason as any!!

Hows the baby, Mary?
            He's ace thanks! Much prefer him now he's not a delicate little newborn. He is smiling and gurgling more now which is brill.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

He's ace thanks! Much prefer him now he's not a delicate little newborn. He is smiling and gurgling more now which is brill.
              Ah, thats great

******* hell - I'm broody just reading that
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                Go see the movie "idiocracy" and you will see that we are now having more and more clues to this developent. Twatter being only one of them. Fox News/Sky News are other examples.
                I like the sound of that film
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Ah, thats great

******* hell - I'm broody just reading that
                  Aah. There are huge downsides though, wanna hear em?!
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Aah. There are huge downsides though, wanna hear em?!
                    No, ta... just the nice bits please
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                    X