• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Narnia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Narnia

I have just come back from a world I discovered in the back of my wardrobe. In this world there was a Lion called Aslan who rose from the dead to save me. This has really changed my life and I thought would spread the word here. I am going to write down my experiences so that others will benefit from my saviour. Coming out of the closet has been the best thing that ever happened to me, even though it has been difficult to get the stains out of the carpet.

I detect a great big lie-on
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

When I came out it was not only difficult to get the stains out of my carpet, here was the bed, the sofa, the wallpaper, the shed, the...
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
        I have just come back from a world I discovered in the back of my wardrobe. In this world there was a Lion called Aslan who rose from the dead to save me. This has really changed my life and I thought would spread the word here. I am going to write down my experiences so that others will benefit from my saviour. Coming out of the closet has been the best thing that ever happened to me, even though it has been difficult to get the stains out of the carpet.
        When enough people have forgotten this story, I will poorly write a best selling novel based on it, fantasia and Lord of the rings.

J K Rowling
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
          Lion Witch Wardrobe was my fav book at the age of seven.

Oh Happy Days !

Comment

Working...
          X