• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gdansk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gdansk

Just back, great place. Outstanding food and drink and of course very cheap.

Highly recommended and not what I expected from Poland.
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Just back, great place. Outstanding food and drink and of course very cheap.

Highly recommended and not what I expected from Poland.
    Poland is hugely underrated. There are some fantastic places to visit, and as you say, pretty cheap too. Krakow and Zakopane in the south are worth seeing too amongst other places. For those that want to visit the set from Robocop you might want to try Zabrsze. Eeeek! Makes Springfield look like an eco-town!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
    X