• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Self bill feck up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self bill feck up

I've just checked the agency self bill for September and noticed they've billed for 4 days when I wasn't there... fess up or keep quiet?
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

PM ferret, ask for this thread to be deleted and never speak of it again. (Keep the cash in a savings account for a while just incase they notice )
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

It depends on the relationship that you have with the end client.

Will anyone thank you for pointing it out? If not, keep quiet.

Comment

don't you need a signed timesheet for the days in order to get paid for the days?

the agency should spot the discrepancy
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

I have a "friend" who was over paid £7.5k the June before last, still not been contacted about it.
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
            don't you need a signed timesheet for the days in order to get paid for the days?

the agency should spot the discrepancy
            They have an online system that will not accept 0 hours, you have to fill in 37.5 and select 'sick' in the drop down menu which I did.

Somehow the 'sick' part has been missed.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

You really should confess. Sorry.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                You really should confess. Sorry.
                I'm not going to.

They're a bunch of penny pinching feckwits who pay contractors permy rates with none of the benefits, feck em'.

Comment

if they bill the client and client pays up, you might get away with it. Good luck

Comment

Play the "Lady Scotland" Card and claim you never saw the paperwork.

HTH
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X