• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Returning your digi box

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Returning your digi box

The town I'm in won't get full Digital Terrestrial TV until 2012 and yet every shop sells maybe about 10 different digi boxes. Pretty pointless if you ask me.

Oh as is DAB, can I get a signal at any point in the flat?? Nope, Not a thing.

Originally posted by teclo View Post
    The town I'm in won't get full Digital Terrestrial TV until 2012 and yet every shop sells maybe about 10 different digi boxes. Pretty pointless if you ask me.

Oh as is DAB, can I get a signal at any point in the flat?? Nope, Not a thing.
    I was going to do that one... but thought better of it.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Well I have bugger all else to do here, as I have had for the past 4 weeks. Thank jebus this contract finishes on Friday.

Comment

Sky+ is the way forward.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          Sky+ is the way forward.
          What if you are a cheap get and don't want to pay for the tv? Or what if you don't want a bazzilion channels of tulipe?

Comment

Or what if you don't want a bazzilion channels of tulipe?
            Then you don't want Freeview.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Pop up TV

I don't know what's going on with Freeview since the retune (aside from my losing programme summaries in the EPG), but I do get annoying adverts pop up for this outfit. I haven't got time to watch the existing channels, so not interested in paying for more.

Comment

What if you are a cheap get and don't want to pay for the tv? Or what if you don't want a bazzilion channels of tulipe?
                Get a Freesat PVR.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                X