• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car just passed its MOT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car just passed its MOT

But on the other hand I'm stuck with the damn piece of junk for another year

Oh well

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

But on the other hand I'm stuck with the damn piece of junk for another year

Oh well

If you think it's near the end of life, then now is the time to sell it with a year's MOT.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

You are Wilmslow and I claim my £5

Comment

2nd hand market is on the up. Sell now. You should get a decent deal on a new one too if you push em.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
        X