• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fecking dentists.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fecking dentists.

Not literally, though his wife is smart enough.

My fecking dentist has decided to go private, the scumbag.

Worse, it's Denplan. The scumbags.

Worse still, there's a fecking phone number to ring to get on his fecking list.

Worser still, I've spent about £3.00 getting "Sorry all the lines are engaged, please try later".

Worsest, having got through, get to listen to fecking hold fecking music at 25p/min.

And worsest of all, fecking battery on fecking phone goes flat before any fecker answers...

I think I'll eat them all.

Zeit, welcome to the club. I have been trying to warn the world for years.

http://www.xoggoth.org/science.html

Items on dentists and toothpaste

As have others

http://lifeastrin.blogspot.com#113223319278031162

These people are BASTARDS!!!! Never solve a problem (which is ALWAYS but ALWAYS caused by one of their kind previously) charge £200 for a temporary filling so you can come back for a course of treatment at £200 a time culminating in a £2000 fee. BASTRARDS. Dentist shouikd be EXTERMINATED wiht extreme predudice. They are almost as much SCUM as politicians or cvil servants.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 18 November 2005, 00:04.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Just wait until you give him chance to pull your teeth - you will forget everything you complained about before.

Comment

Dentists should be combined with massage parlours to make the pain more bearable. Come to that, everything should, I would even pay tax to the Inland Revenue more willlingly if I got a golden shower with my P11D submission.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

PHP Code:
           golden shower with my P11D submission 

So Xog, you're not content with the IR just sh1tting on you then ?
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

I've never had a filling. Mind you, I've not seen a dentist for 20 years. Seems to work for me.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              I think I'll eat them all.
              Don't forget to brush your teeth afterwards...

Comment

went to the Dentist on Monday £15 all done......although he wanted to remove a back tooth I said no - he said well it's not urgent - he just wanted some extra pocket money for the weekend....
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
                  I've never had a filling. Mind you, I've not seen a dentist for 20 years. Seems to work for me.

Yeah cos you got no teeth gummy boy!

Comment

Full set of teeth me - about the only asset I can lay claim to. At least the wife can't get hold of them.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X