• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which day in October is the stock market crash?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which day in October is the stock market crash?

See poll
    Today!
    2.63%
    8th
    0.00%
    9th
    0.00%
    12th
    0.00%
    13th
    0.00%
    14th
    0.00%
    15th
    5.26%
    16th
    5.26%
    19th
    0.00%
    20th
    2.63%
    21st
    7.89%
    22nd
    5.26%
    23rd
    10.53%
    26th
    7.89%
    You've run out of options you plonker
    52.63%

The poll is expired.

Is it going to happen? I want to buy a house but holding off purely as you lot reckon there is going to be a crash.... I'm not going to be happy if you're all wrong!!!
    l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

What effect will the October stock market crash have on the rest of the economy?

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
        Is it going to happen? I want to buy a house but holding off purely as you lot reckon there is going to be a crash.... I'm not going to be happy if you're all wrong!!!

You're not buying a house because of what's said on CUK
        Take note, Chancellor, of the economic clout of this forum.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

AndyWDay?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Is this some sort of Derren Brown "wisdom of crowds" test?
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Nouriel Roubini, George Soros, and a load of others say "Too far, too fast", but the market still keeps going up. I can't see where the earning are going to come from to justify these valuations.

One thing is for sure - even though I think this rally is not worth it - I won't be putting on a short just yet.

But what the frak do I know.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Can I vote in November?

And in best human tradition say I told you so?

Comment

I've gone for the 23rd, as that's when Half Term starts.

I have no idea what relevance that might have to the workings of the Stock Market, but I suspect it's just as relevant as any of the other things which suddenly cause it to crash or miraculously recover, so it'll do.

Comment

Tuesday.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X