• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It analyst arrested after neighbour dispute

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It analyst arrested after neighbour dispute

What is it with IT people and neighbours?

IT analyst jailed

Wilmslooooow

<<canned laughter>>

Comment

The Howat-Hursts sound like a right pair ot twats!!!

When James Howat-Hurst was confronted with the allegation that he had a firebomb, he replied: "If I did that, I am a f****** idiot."

And was caught by his own security system. He was right you know.....he is a f****** idiot!!!
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

"The couple were filmed by their own security cameras"

Comment

"Clarissa, then a 17-year-old pupil at Glasgow Academy, was with friends in the summerhouse of her parents' Kilmarnock mansion"

Kilmarnock is a total dump so I do not know what a mansion counts for there but anyone called Clarissa going to Glasgow Academy should be shot at and firebombed.

Comment

Molotov cockail in a plastic bottle
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              "Clarissa, then a 17-year-old pupil at Glasgow Academy, was with friends in the summerhouse of her parents' Kilmarnock mansion"

Kilmarnock is a total dump so I do not know what a mansion counts for there but anyone called Clarissa going to Glasgow Academy should be shot at and firebombed.
              A tad harsh?
              We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
              - Douglas Adams

Comment

Want some vinegar for those chips?

Comment

Surely fire-bombing your neighbours results in more noise disturbance than a party? Not least emanating from those annoying wailing fire-engine woo-woo makers.

Comment

I think that answers the question?
                    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
                    X