• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What day in October will the excuses start?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What day in October will the excuses start?

What day in October will sasguru begin making his excuses for the lack of a stock market crash and what will those excuse be? Date and text please.

Did the dipsh!t say which October?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Did the dipsh!t say which October?
      Your gratuitous abuse says more about you than me.

HTH.

To answer the other poster:

1. I believe the market is overvalued.
      2. Corrections quite often happen in October, for psychological reasons relating to the onset of winter, I have long suspected.
      3. All bets are hedged of course.
      Last edited by sasguru; 8 October 2009, 09:35.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Your gratuitous abuse says more about you than me.
        The boy has more front that Blackpool promenade.

Comment

Originally posted by Addanc View Post
          The boy has more front that Blackpool promenade.
          chips

I guess he needs to carry around a bottle of Sarsons at all times.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

By the end of october sasguru will panick and close his short at a big loss
            The crash will happen the next day

Comment

John Maynard Keynes: “The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.”

Note that I think JMK was a complete t0sser (along with Blanchflower and many more), but he was so right on that one as my personal experience confirms.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

With interest rates likely to be low for some time in the UK and inflation likely on the up, and gold probably too late to jump into, and houses overpriced, where is stock market cash going move to?

Comment

So may times the self- proclaimed experts give their predictions on the Markets - and every time the Market wrong foots them

As they say in Texas ...

'If you're so smart - how come you ain't Rich?'

Leave the predictions to those with the gift -

Altough - never trust

A Nun
                  A Cat
                  A TimeTraveler

Comment

Working...
                  X